Ten great reasons to insure with Morton Michel
- £200 discount off your first premium - available if you hold a recognised independent safety inspection report of your equipment and premises
- Tailored to your indoor play centre's needs
- Interest free direct debit option
- Affordable - and you don't have to be part of an association to insure with Morton Michel
- No call centres - your account will be handled by our dedicated team of insurance experts
- Helplines - legal, premises, glass and confidential counselling lines available at no extra cost, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Yellowtag business service - for retrieval of lost keys
- Quick and efficient response to any queries or claims
- Full easy-to-understand policy documentation
- Free membership to the Morton Michel IndoorPlay Club
IndoorPlay - Insurance For Indoor Play Centres
IndoorPlay has been specifically designed to meet the needs of children's indoor play centres, where the parents or guardians are responsible for their children while they are on your premises. The cover provided also includes children's parties and bouncy castles within the business premises.
As every children's indoor play area has different insurance needs, you are able to tailor IndoorPlay to suit your centre's requirements - giving you the right cover at the right price.
If you would like to arrange a personal visit to your premises, please telephone Janet Hooper on 08452 570115 or email email@example.com
IndoorPlay Insurance - cover includes:
- Public and Products Liability - limit of indemnity £2 million (higher limit available on request)
- Employers' Liability - limit of indemnity £10 million
- Toys and play equipment
- Other contents, fixtures and fittings
- Computing, fax, audio, television, video and photographic equipment
- Stock of food and drink
- Tenants improvements
- Frozen / Refrigerated stock - (up to £1,000 free of charge)
- Business interruption - 12, 18, 24 month indemnity period
- Money including Personal Assault
- Personal effects of customers and employees
- Four dedicated helplines - Legal, premises, glass and a confidential counselling line. These have specialists on hand to give confidential and practical advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anywhere in the UK.
Your policy will also include FREE OF CHARGE 'YellowTag' which provides a solution for the retrieval of lost keys. 'Yellowtag' connects the finder with the owner without revealing personal details via the Internet or SMS text messaging.
Additional options and different types of cover available
You will need to give details of the type of cover you require on the proposal form
- Goods in transit
- Legal expenses
- There are two different cover options available - for smaller and larger play areas
- Smaller indoor play areas - for a set premium of £900 (inclusive of Premium Tax)
- Larger indoor play businesses - the premium is individually assessed to ensure that you receive the most competitive premium, with the correct range of cover to suit your company's needs
- Pay by instalments - we can offer an interest free direct debit instalment plan provided by Sterling Insurance Group Limited
- Safety Inspection Reports - an additional discount is available on submission and acceptance of an equipment and premises safety inspection report, carried out by an independent indoor soft play industry specialist.
For A Policy
A Quick Quote