Out Of School Insurance
Ten great reasons to insure with Morton Michel
- Over 45 years experience in childcare insurance
- Family run business, not a corporate machine
- Market leader in the childcare insurance sector
- Affordable - and you don't have to be part of an association to insure with Morton Michel
- No call centres - your account will be handled by our dedicated team of insurance experts
- Helplines - tax, legal, health/medical, domestic emergencies and counselling service available at no extra cost, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Privacy - we will never pass on your personal contact information to any other organisations
- Quick and efficient response to any queries or claims
- Full easy-to-understand policy documentation
- Free membership to the Morton Michel ChildCare Club
Out Of School - Insurance For Out Of School Clubs
Out of School insurance has been designed for out of school clubs providing activities both before and after school.
It is a comprehensive policy to enable you to arrange a variety of activities and events.
Out of School is aimed at clubs with children aged between 3 and 16 years and cover can be arranged on a term time only or an all year basis. A quote for a wider age range is also available on request.
Depending upon the individual needs of your club, you can opt for either Out of School, which provides the essentials of Public, Products and Employers’ Liability insurance; or, you may prefer the wider cover of Out of School Gold which provides the liability insurances stated above but also Club Equipment, Frozen Food, Personal Clothing, Money and Personal Accident.
Both Out of School and Out of School Gold include Legal Expenses insurance and access to dedicated helplines.
Out Of School Insurance - Cover Includes:
- Public & Products Liability
Limit of indemnity £3 million (higher limits available on request)
- Employers' Liability
Limit of indemnity £10 million
- Legal Expenses
Limit of indemnity £100,000
*Important: During the first 90 days of your cover any contractual disputes or debt recovery claims arising from an agreement entered in to prior to the inception date of your Out of School Policy are excluded.
Before you proceed with this application we strongly recommend that you read the Summary and Guide, this gives you full details of what the policy covers.
Don't take our word for it
"You are not just great at insurance but also the monthly newsletter is full of fantastic articles and activities. It is a great bonus of your service. Many thanks"
Lisa Curbishley, Cheshire
Morton Michel Shop
Up to 50% discount on many childcare related products
for Morton Michel