Ten great reasons to insure with Morton Michel
- Fifty years' experience in childcare insurance
- Family run business, not a corporate machine
- Market leader in the childcare insurance sector
- Affordable - and you don’t have to be part of an association to insure with Morton Michel
- No call centres - your account will be handled by our dedicated team of insurance experts
- Helplines - tax, legal, health/medical, domestic emergencies and counselling service available at no extra cost, 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- Privacy - we will never pass on your personal contact information to any other organisations
- Quick and efficient response to any queries or claims
- Full easy-to-understand policy documentation
- Free membership to the Morton Michel ChildCare Club
ChildMinder - Insurance For Childminders
ChildMinder provides practical and affordable cover for registered childminders who have children in their care, under the age of eight, on a full daily or part-time basis.
It is a well known and respected policy amongst childcare professionals. Children over 8 are automatically covered subject to the total number of children in the childminder’s house being within the policy maximum of 12 and in accordance with your Ofsted Registration.
ChildMinder Insurance - Annual Premiums:
- £45 Mainland UK (increasing to £49 for policies starting on or after 01/04/2014)
- £51 Northern Ireland (increasing to £59 for policies starting on or after 01/04/2014)
- £42.51 Channel Islands & Isle of Man (increasing to £47.23 for policies starting on or after 01/04/2014)
ChildMinder Insurance - Cover Includes:
- Public Liability Insurance - Limit of indemnity £5 million
- Employers’ Liability Insurance - Limit of indemnity £10 million
- Legal Expenses - Limit of indemnity £50,000. (increasing to £100,000 for policies starting on or after 01/04/2014)
- Loss or damage to third party property - £1000
- Debt Recovery and Contract Dispute Cover - For amounts over £100
- Contingent Motor Liability (this does not replace standard motor cover)
- Five dedicated helplines - Legal, medical, tax and VAT, household emergencies and a confidential counselling line. These have specialists on hand to give confidential and practical advice 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, anywhere in the UK.
*Important: During the first 90 days of your cover any contractual disputes or debt recovery claims arising from an agreement entered in to prior to the inception date of your Childminder Policy are excluded.
For details of full insurance starting on or before 31/03/2014 click here
For details of full insurance starting on or after 01/04/2014 click hereEasyMind Package
Insurance plus ChildMinder Organiser and Business Stationery Only £125