Childcare Staff Agencies Insurance

020 3824 8477

Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm

ChildCare Staff Agency insurance has been specially designed to meet the needs of staff agencies that specialise in providing childcarers.

If your business includes providing staff for work other than childcare, the policy may still be able to accommodate your needs, (depending upon the nature of the other work) providing childcare forms the predominant part of your operation.

For the purpose of this insurance - Click here for a description of the difference between a childcare staff placement agency and a childcare employment business.

For further information please call us on 020 3824 8477 or email us at

Childcare Staff Agencies Insurance Cover Includes  

  • Public Liability
    Not arising from childcare staff, limit of indemnity £3 million (higher limits available)
  • Employers' Liability Insurance
    Clerical staff only, limit of indemnity £10 million
  • Legal Expenses
    Limit of Indemnity £100,000
  • Professional Indemnity
    Limit of Indemnity £100,000 (£250,000 limit available on request)
  • Computers and ancillary equipment
    £1,000 sum insured (higher amounts available)
  • Other business contents
    £5,000 sum insured (higher amounts available)
  • Website Hacker Damage
    £1,000 limit
  • Money
    (limit shown in Summary)
  • Glass
    (limit shown in Summary)

Premium for standard cover, for a placement only agency is £376.08 incl IPT & admin fee. (Subject to completion and acceptance of Statement of Fact)

Childcare Staff Agency Insurance Optional Extras  

The covers listed below can be added to your policy at extra cost

  • Loss of Revenue based upon annual turnover
  • Increase Cost of Working
    - £5,000 or £10,000 sum insured
  • Public Liability and Employers’ Liability for childcare staff directly employed by the agency
  • Accidental damage to all of your business contents at the premises
  • All Risks on specified items of equipment whilst anywhere in the UK
  • Buildings insurance, if you own the buildings of the premises from which you operate
  • Tenant’s Improvements
    If you do not own the buildings from which you operate but there are fixtures and fittings for which you are responsible (such as a fitted kitchen, partition walls, counters, laminated flooring, etc.)
  • Terrorism

020 3824 8477

Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm

Great reasons to insure with Morton Michel

Over 50 years’ experience in childcare insurance

Market leaders in childcare insurance

Easy to arrange insurance cover – online quotations available

No call centre, just personal and honest service

Helplines for legal advice, tax and counselling services available 24 hrs a day 7 days a week

Quick and efficient response to any queries and claims

Automatic entry to the Morton Michel ChildCare Club giving you and your staff access to exclusive benefits and discounts