Call us on 020 8603 0945

Activities Covered

  • Art and Craft Groups
  • Children's Party Entertainers
  • Community Associations
  • Community Groups
  • Cookery Clubs
  • Dance Schools/Groups
  • Forest Schools
  • Franchises
  • Hobby Groups/Clubs
  • Home Education Groups
  • Language Classes
  • Music Groups
  • Performing Arts
  • Private Tutors
  • Religious Groups
  • Residents Associations
  • Supplementary Schools
  • Social Groups
  • Special Needs Activity Groups
  • Support Groups
  • Youth Clubs
  • And Many More
Group Insurance from Morton Michel Insurance for arts and crafts groups from Morton Michel

Group - Insurance For Groups And Individuals

This insurance is for individuals and a range of groups, so whether you are working with children or adults and your activity is educational, social, community, voluntary, support or charitable, 'Group, is the policy for you.

Because of the flexible nature of Group, you select only the cover you need, so for sole traders or smaller groups, you may require only Public Liability insurance, but for larger groups or businesses like a tenants’ association or a youth club you may also require Employers’ Liability, Equipment, Personal Accident and Money insurance. This means that you can obtain the right level of cover to give you true peace of mind at a cost that we believe you will find hard to beat.

To select the right cover for you, please read the Policy Summary section carefully and choose the options you require. In addition, to support all the likely insurance needs for your business/group, we can provide insurance for buildings, cars and minibuses.

See menu on the left for a list of activities/groups we generally cover to find out if our Group policy is right for you. Don’t worry if you want insurance for something a little bit different to those who we have mentioned on our list – this is a flexible policy and we may well be able to provide you with a quotation.

Group Insurance - Cover Includes:

Click on cover for detailed information

  • Public Liability limit of indemnity £1 million (higher limits can be quoted for)
  • Employers Liability limit of indemnity £10 million
  • Equipment
  • Group Money
  • Personal Accident for Group Children and Adults
  • Buildings
  • Loss of Revenue
  • Trustees’ and Officers' Financial Liability
  • Deterioration of Refrigerated/Frozen Food
  • Legal Expenses and Helplines (automatically included in policy)

For details of full insurance cover click here