Indoor Play Insurance
020 3824 8476
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Indoor Play insurance has been specifically designed by Morton Michel to meet the needs of children's indoor play centres, where the parents or guardians are responsible for their children while they are on your premises. The cover provided also includes children's parties and bouncy castles within the business premises.
As every children's indoor play area has different insurance needs, you are able to tailor IndoorPlay to suit your centre's requirements - giving you the right cover at the right price.
For further information please call us on 020 3824 8476 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Indoor Play Insurance Cover Includes
The IndoorPlay policy will provide the following covers as standard:
- Public & Products Liability
Limit of indemnity £2 million (higher limit available on request)
- Employers' Liability Insurance
Limit of indemnity £10 million
- Legal Expenses
Limit of indemnity £100,000
- Deterioration of Refrigerated Stock
- Goods in Transit
- All Risks
- Computer Equipment Breakdown
- Business Interruption
- Crisis Containment
- Website Hacker Damage
- Lottery Win Indemnity
- Yellowtag (a lost key system)
- ROBUST (free Business Continuity/Money Planning Software)
- Helplines – providing advice and support for Legal matters, Tax advice, Medical advice, confidential counselling and Emergency repair support
Indoor Play Insurance Optional Cover
The policy can then be extended to include any of the following optional sections and your schedule will show if you have selected them:
- Directors’ and Officers’ Liability
- Employee Dishonesty
- Loss of Licence
You may be eligible for a discount (as approved by Morton Michel) if you have a ROSPA or other independent safety inspection carried out and you have complied with their recommendations/requirements.
A further discount may be available if you have been claim free for over 3 years
Monthly premium payments are available at 0% interest which will enable the cost to be spread over the year.
Indoor Play Insurance Reviews
The lady who came out to visit us last year - very pleasant & efficient.
- Mr C & Mrs J Ives, Blue Hills Farm, Birkenshaw
Impressed with how fast it was sorting this insurance out in a matter of two days.
- Alison Reeve, Kidzone Wigan, Wigan
A really great personal service, Janet is fantastic and always at hand to answer any questions.
- Richard Hughes, Rockys Fun House, Brentwood
Great service from start to finish. Their literature was very straight forward and staff were thorough with great communication throughout.
- Kids Leisure Entertainment Ltd, Northern Ireland
A most professional company and I found Janet Hooper a delight to work with.
- Carol White, Farnham
Read more Indoor Play insurance reviews ...