SportSafe Policy

Frequently Asked Questions

For further information simply click on the relevant question

FAQ icon

For further information click on most relevant question

  • What is Public Liability insurance and why is it so important?
  • What is Employers' Liability insurance?
  • What is the difference between Liability and Personal Accident insurance?
  • What sports and activities are included?
  • Do we have to register under the Childcare Act 2006 to take out the policy?
  • Are voluntary workers covered under Public Liability or Employers' Liability?
  • Can we take on young people for work experience?
  • Are we covered for giving medication?
  • Does the policy cover children with special needs?
  • What age group does this insurance cover us for?
  • Does the cover include sheds and contents of sheds?
  • Do my staff require any qualifications?
  • What is the difference between member to member liability and participant to participant liability?
  • What is an ERN Number and why do I need to disclose it

0330 058 98615

Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm

Great reasons to insure with Morton Michel

Over 50 years’ experience in childcare insurance

Market leaders in childcare insurance

Family run friendly business

Easy to arrange insurance cover – online quotations available

No call centre, just personal and honest service

Helplines for tax, health, medical, domestic and counselling services 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year at no extra cost

Quick and efficient response to any queries and claims

Automatic entry to the Morton Michel ChildCare Club giving you and your staff access to exclusive benefits and discounts