0800 804 8005

Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm

Your household insurance policy could be invalid if you haven't told your insurer that you mind children from home, does this apply to you?

As a childminder or childcare provider it can be difficult to find an insurer to provide you with the right type of cover for your needs. If you are looking after children in your home, you need to be confident that your Home Insurer understands your business and that your property is correctly protected.

Morton Michel's Household insurance has been especially designed for childcarers, it can provide you with as much cover as you need and includes full accidental damage cover at no extra charge.

Due to the specialist nature of this product it is NOT available via other brokers/intermediaries and is only available from Morton Michel. To apply for a quotation simply click on the grey button.

For further information please call us on 0800 804 8005 or email us at


Key Benefits  

  • Working from home cover with full accidental damage (including damage in connection with your business or by minded children)
  • Flexible cover regarding numbers of children, working with other childminders and employing staff/assistants
  • Childminding business equipment cover
  • Competitive premiums
  • Home emergency cover*

*Subject to an additional charge

0800 804 8005

Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm


Great reasons to insure with Morton Michel

Over 50 years’ experience in childcare insurance

Market leaders in childcare insurance

Family run friendly business

Easy to arrange insurance cover – online quotations available

No call centre, just personal and honest service

Helplines for legal advice, tax and counselling services available 24 hrs a day 7 days a week

Quick and efficient response to any queries and claims

Automatic entry to the Morton Michel ChildCare Club giving you and your staff access to exclusive benefits and discounts