Specialist preschool insurance & risk management solutions.
Morton Michel offer protection for pre-schools, Montesorri schools, playgroups, kindergartens and creches.
Our Preschool insurance is for UK-registered care providers for children from the age of two. If you provide sessional based care in a preschool, Montessori school, playgroup or kindergarten this is the right policy for you, offering:
- Preschool professional indemnity insurance cover up to £500,000
- Preschool liability insurance:
- Preschool employers’ liability cover up to £10,000,000
- Preschool public liability cover up to £5,000,000
- Preschool product liability cover up to £5,000,000
- Buildings insurance for preschools: optional
- Preschool trustee indemnity insurance: optional
Is this the right policy for me?
If you require higher levels of insurance protection you might want to consider our Nursery Policy. If you're not sure which policy is right for you, a full comparison of our Nursery and Preschool policies can be found in our policy comparison document.
What else is covered with a preschool insurance policy?
We regularly review the marketplace, monitoring and tracking the development and requirements of the preschool industry, so as well as the insurance cover detailed above, our preschool policy provides you with:
- Preschool business interruption cover up to £100,000
- Legal expenses for preschools up to £100,000
- Employee dishonesty up to £25,000
- Portable equipment anywhere in the UK, including theft from a car overnight, up to £1,000
- Equipment breakdown up to £5,000,000
- Children's personal effects up to £250
Why choose Morton Michel for your preschool insurance?
Our knowledge, experience and longevity within the childcare industry means we can provide you with tailored insurance solutions and services designed specifically for the needs of your preschool, including:
- a dedicated, specialist team who understands the requirements of the childcare and education sector and the challenges you face every day.
- access to over 80 RoSPA-accredited or CPD-certified online training courses from flick learning for all your staff.
- training and discounts for you and your staff through our exclusive ChildCare Club.
- access to our exclusive Employee Benefits Hub which can be passed on to employees and their families.
*Morton Michel ChildCare Club Benefits, flick learning, and the Employee Benefits Hub do not form part of the FCA regulated products. These are provided as an additional service.
Want to extend your cover?
Optional sections you can choose, at an additional cost, when purchasing your insurance include:Get a quote
Morton Michel added benefits for preschools
With over 56 years in the childcare sector delivering tailored insurance and risk management solutions, we understand the needs of the early years sector. In addition to the standard cover you would expect, we offer a range of value-added benefits.*
You will receive a multi-user licence to access over 70 RoSPA accredited and CPD-certified online training courses from flick Learning for use by everybody connected to your business. Click here to view some frequently asked questions about flick learning.
For all policyholders, we offer free access to a wide range of market-leading retail discounts that you can pass on to your staff and their families.
PIB Risk Management focuses on providing simple, creative and effective solutions to risk management, that really work in the workplace with tailored solutions for your business.
You will receive automatic entry to our ChildCare Club; a hub of additional discounts and benefits designed to support you, your staff, and your business.
ARAG plc provides expert advice on a range of business-related legal and tax matters including employment and law disputes. Helplines are subject to fair and reasonable use and will only incur the cost of the call (unless otherwise stated).
Legal document centre
Providing access to 100's of legal documents (with smart document building feature) to assist with running your business.
Access to a confidential mental health counselling helpline through ARAG, operated by trained counsellors 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Helplines are subject to fair and reasonable use and will only incur the cost of the call (unless otherwise stated).
Your query will be dealt with by a qualified specialist experienced in handling tax-related matters. This service is available Monday to Friday from 9am - 5pm.
Identity theft resolution service
Available to principals, executive officers, directors, and partners of your business to help keep your personal identity secure. Open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm (excluding bank holidays).
More insurance for your childcare business
Morton Michel can arrange the following insurance policies for you, at an additional cost:contact us
Take a look at our helpful articles
Additional information about insurances for your childcare business.
This type of cover can also be known as Loss of Revenue or Consequential Loss Insurance.Find out more