020 8603 0945
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Our Group insurance policy is designed to provide insurance for social, welfare, community and educational groups.
We understand that the sector is full of variety and ever-evolving; not every provider has the same needs or delivers their services in the same way. Our Group insurance policy provides insurance for:
- Children's Activity Providers
- Performing Arts Groups (Drama, Dance, Media, Singing)
- Theatre Groups
- Home Education Groups
- Supplementary Schools
- Language Tuition Groups
- Special Needs Clubs and Support Groups
- Charities/Charitable Organisations
- Childrens Franchises
- Many more organisations in the charitable, educational, social, voluntary and sporting sector
Our policy is flexible and can be tailored to your needs, circumstance or requirements. The mandatory cover you will receive is Public and Products Liability and Legal Expenses cover. All other sections are optional and can be arranged under the same policy.
For further information please call us on 020 8603 0945 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Group Insurance Cover Includes
- Public and Products Liability
- Legal Expenses
Group Insurance Optional Extras
The policy can then be extended to include any of the following optional sections:
- Employers’ Liability
- *Professional Indemnity
- *Directors’, Trustees’ and Officers’ Liability
- Group Contents
- Group Contents anywhere in the United Kingdom
- Group Money
- *Group Officials’ Personal Effects
- *Group Officials’ Personal Money
- Deterioration of Refrigerated Stock
- Loss of Revenue
- Personal Accident for Children at the Group
- Personal Accident for Adults at the Group
- Trustees’ and Officers’ Financial Liability
- *Employee Dishonesty
- *Group Extra – Crisis Containment, Lottery Win Indemnity, Website Hacker Damage Cover
Children's Activities Association
Morton Michel is delighted to be a founding member of the Children's Activities Association and to have a place on the steering committee. We welcome the CAA’s focus on improving professional standards in the unregulated childcare industry and look forward to working with the CAA in this area.
Read more about about Morton Michel and the CAA.
Group Insurance Reviews
I have always been extremely pleased with the level of service I have received when dealing with Morton Michel. It's great that they understand my business.
- Gemma Windle, Pyjama Drama, Sheffield
I would like to add that I emailed your representative, Mr Paul Mayhew, to thank him personally for the excellent service he provided.
- Phil Williams, The Welcome Centre, Exmouth
Excellent service. Keep up the good work!
- Ray Mackay, Inverness Kumon Centre, Inverness
Brilliant customer service, documents were recieved quickly through the post. Really impressed with the ChildCare Club discounts.
- Laura Johnson, Baby Sensory, Stafford
Gary was brilliant - very helpful and got me sorted with a policy straight away. He also gave some helpful links in regards to risk assessment.
- Lynn Ravenscroft, Tots Play, Cannock
Read more Group insurance reviews ...