Group Policy

Frequently Asked Questions

For further information simply click on the relevant question

FAQ icon

  • What is Public Liability insurance and why is it so important?
  • What is Employers’ Liability insurance?
  • What is the difference between Liability insurance and Personal Accident?
  • What activities are included?
  • We are a Community Association/Village Hall/Residents’ & Tenants’ Association (or similar). Does the insurance cover all activities that take place at the premises?
  • Are we covered for giving medication?
  • Does the policy cover children with special needs?
  • Are we covered for using a bouncy castle?
  • Do we have to register under the Children Act 1989 to take out the policy?
  • Are voluntary workers covered under Public Liability or Employers’ Liability?
  • Can we take on young people to help at the premises for work experience?
  • Is the group covered if it moves to new premises?
  • We are taking out cover for our equipment. Does it include sheds and contents of sheds?
  • What is an ERN Number and why do I need to disclose it

0330 058 98615

Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm

Great reasons to insure with Morton Michel

Over 50 years’ experience in childcare insurance

Market leaders in childcare insurance

Family run friendly business

Easy to arrange insurance cover – online quotations available

No call centre, just personal and honest service

Helplines for legal advice, tax and counselling services available 24 hrs a day 7 days a week

Quick and efficient response to any queries and claims

Automatic entry to the Morton Michel ChildCare Club giving you and your staff access to exclusive benefits and discounts

For all your business stationery needs to run your childcare setting effectively