020 8603 0942
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Nanny insurance is public liability insurance for qualified or experienced nannies who care for a child or children aged 0 - 17 and/or pre- and post-natal mothers, based in the child’s or mother’s own home.
It is also for childminders exempt from compulsory registration who are those that care for children aged over 8 or aged 0-8 for less than 2 hours a day from the carer’s own home.
For further information please call us on 020 8603 0942 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nanny Insurance Annual Premiums
- £64 nannies registered or applying to be registered on the Ofsted Voluntary Register (England) or the Childcare Approval Scheme (Wales) or SCSWIS approved bodies (Scotland)
- £74 non registered nannies (UK only)
- £89.69 Northern Ireland based nannies
- £66.28 Channel Islands/Isle of Man based nannies
Nanny Insurance Cover Includes
- Public Liability
Limit of indemnity £10 million
- Professional Indemnity
Limit of indemnity £100,000
- Legal Expenses
Limit of indemnity £100,000
Immediate advice on all legal problems affecting your business 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You can also obtain tax-related advice from the tax helpline or use the counselling helpline.
- Property Damage – Third Party Property
Sum insured £1,000
Nanny Optional Insurance Cover
- Property Damage – Business Equipment
- Property Damage – Personal Possessions
- Personal Accident
- Employers’ Liability
Our brand new Nanny Organiser contains two handy booklets, a Nanny Daily Diary and Nanny Documents booklet, to help keep all essential information in one safe place.
It has been designed in consultation with Nannies and is a fantastic way to demonstrate professionalism and best practise to parents. You can purchase the booklets together or separately.
Nanny Daily Diary:
- Important information/dates to remember
- Weekly reminders
- A page a day diary
- Some favourite recipes
- Memory pages
The Nanny Documents booklet is particularly handy for self employed Nannies. It contains:
- Child records
- Medication/treatment records
- Accident/incident/observation records
- Weekly timesheets
- Expenses records
- Nanny contracts (in duplicate)
Purchase your Complete Nanny Organiser from our Stationery page
Nanny Insurance Reviews
Sandra Banks was incredibly helpful, when I called back I spoke to the same person. This continuity was really nice
- Ashleigh Weller, Bristol
Please carry on delivering the service you are delivering. It is very professional, very thorough in every sense and I have the feeling that I'm in good hands.
- Maria Teresa Goicoechea, London
A very quick and easy renewal process, thank you! I wish payin gonline for other things was as easy and efficient as this.
- Alison Ruth Sears, St Albans
I received very helpful advice on how to apply, thank you.
- Sylvia Hulse, Warrington
When we had to change the dates on our policy Sandra Banks delt with this for us. She was helpful, polite and understanding and made the change trouble free.
- Mr & Mrs Halsey, Scarborough
Read more Nanny insurance Reviews ...