020 8603 0944
Monday - Friday 9am - 5pm
Morton Michel’s comprehensive nursery insurance policy provides insurance for nurseries, kindergartens, sure start centres, Montessori schools and children’s centres. Morton Michel began arranging insurance for nurseries in 1993 and now protects the assets and interests of over 3,700 nurseries nationwide.
The Morton Michel nursery insurance policy has recently been substantially improved - wider cover including new optional cyber insurance, increased sums insured and two new FREE services to help you run your nursery business!
NEW FREE Service - The online Morton Michel Early Years Advisory Service provided by Croner-i covers over 110 topics areas to assist you in running your own day nursery - from the Early Years Framework to Employment Rights, Ofsted Inspections to Health and Safety and Buildings Maintenance to Finance. Click here to find out more.
NEW FREE Service - We are delighted to announce that we've teamed up with flick learning to bring you over 35 accredited, CPD-certified training courses saving you over £350! Click here to find out more.
For further information please call us on 020 8603 0944 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For new enquiries please call us on 020 3824 8478 or email us at email@example.com.
If your business turnover dose not exceed £200,000, then you may be better suited to our PreSchool policy. To provide the correct cover for you please apply for our PreSchool policy by clicking here.
Nursery Insurance Cover Includes
- Increased Public and Products Liability
Limit of indemnity £10 million
- Increased Professional Indemnity
Limit of indemnity £1 million
- Increased and Extended Loss of Registration
Limit of indemnity £250,000
- Increased and Extended Equipment Breakdown
Now includes cover for other electrical items such as boilers and smartphones
- Now Automatically Included Directors' and Officers' Liability Cover
- NEW FREE Service Morton Michel Early Years Advisory Service from Croner i
Giving you access to 110 legal, HR and compliance documents to assist you in running your business
- NEW FREE Service Free online training worth over £350
We are delighted to announce that we've teamed up with flick learning to bring you over 35 RoSPA accredited, CPD-certified courses
- Employers' Liability
Limit of indemnity £10 million
- Legal Expenses
Limit of liability £250,000
- Nursery Contents
Standard amount £20,000. Higher limits available.
- Loss of Revenue
Sum insured £250,000. Higher amounts available
- Unspecified All Risks
Standard amount £1,000
- Nursery Money
- Personal assault extension
- Nursery officials' personal money and personal effects
- Nursery children's personal effects
- Personal accident for nursery children and officials
- Contents in transit - Sum insured £1,000
- Deterioration of refrigerated/frozen food - Limit of indemnity £2,500
- Tenants Improvements
- Crisis Containment, Website Hacker and Lotto Win indemnity
- Employee Dishonesty
Automatically included for £25,000
Free Business Continuity Planning Software
Nursery Insurance Optional Extras
- NEW Cyber Insurance
An optional extra that pays for damages and defence costs made against you for failing to meet data privacy obligations and will also cover the expenses incurred for such failures. This cover starts from as little as £88. Click here for more information.
- All Risks on specified items of equipment
Nursery Insurance Reviews
We get calls from other Nursery Insurers every year offering to 'better' your prices. However, having used M M since sometime in the early 90's, we are very confident in the service that you provide and feel that it is worth paying that little bit extra, if neccessary, for our continued peace of mind. The one time that we made a claim on our Nursery Insurance, there was no hassle involved and your company dealt with it very quickly!
- Mrs M Baran, Whitton Day Nursery, Whitton
It is a pleasure dealing with each and every member of your staff I have spoken too. I am not particularly good with internet and had everything explained to me professionally.
- Maureen Robertson, Jumping Beans, Pembroke Dock
Very good service, professional insurer - the best in the childcare industry.
- Tik Tak Childcare Ltd, Milton Keynes
Your service is excellent. You do not keep your client waiting for any information requested. In fact there is no tomorrows, every inquiry is dealt with promptly.
- Bina Nehru, The Pavilion Nursery
Very comprehensive and industry appropriate cover - best I've seen so far!
- Victoria Peterkin, Daisy Nursery in Hook
read more nursery insurance reviews ...